Thursday, July 13, 2006

Videoteque...... closed. For now.

Hi.

I'm Ben.

I hate to say this, I really do, but for now... we're closing up Videoteque. There isn't one reason for this - there's a few - mostly both Derek and I don't really have time to update two blogs, what with his relaunching of his site and my site suffering as a result of this one. I really do love music videos, and you never know, maybe I'll post a video from time to time. The idea of a music video blog isn't gone, though. There's a bunch of them out there that you can still go to, and I know that I'll continue to check them out. I want to thank all of you who supported Videoteque for the short time it was around.

For the time being, please check out our websites - benlovesmusic.com and goodweatherforairstrikes.com - we'll be updating them regularly. Hugs and handpounds.

Edit: You can still expect some music videos over on our sites - I'd be shocked if Derek didn't do his "Top XX Videos of 2006" at his site, and I'll certainly keep you guys up with some cool videos over on mine.

Edit 2: If you're looking for other music video sites, check out So Hot Right Now and Antville - probably the two best music video blog-types out there. Holla.