Friday, April 21, 2006

Arctic Monkeys: "The View From The Afternoon"



So there's this band, "Arctic Monkeys". Not sure if you've heard of them, but I guess they're kind of big in some circles. Their debut album "Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not" was a decent hit in the UK and I guess they're a bit of a buzz band. Anyhow, they've had a few videos come out, but this is their most recent one - "The View From The Afternoon". I can't honestly remember another video that so prominently featured the drummer over all other band members, not that it's a bad thing. It's a really cool video that definetly plays into the kind of videos they've done before ("Scummy / When The Sun Goes Down") - the working class type of schtick they've pulled off.



Video:
.MOV:
"The View From The Afternoon" - Arctic Monkeys
.WMV: "The View From The Afternoon" - Arctic Monkeys
.RM: "The View From The Afternoon" - Arctic Monkeys
.MP4: "The View From The Afternoon" - Arctic Monkeys [iPod Compatible]
{Director: W.I.Z.}